Monday, November 21, 2005

Great Scene!!




I saw the movie "Walk the Line" this weekend. Great movie!!!

There was an amazing scene in this movie that I thought I would quickly share with you, and don't worry it doesn't ruin any of the movie!!!

There was a point in Cash's life where he wants to record one of his records live from a prison. He gets a lot of flack for it from his record company and from, I believe, his manager. Both of them tell him that his audience consists of good, Christians that don't want to hear that he's recording in a prison. Cash's response to that was, "Well, then they're not very good Christians."

I thought this scene was brilliant and so right on. I just wanted to share this with you because as I was watching the movie, at that very moment, my husband and I both looked at each other because what he said is so true and it resonated with us.

Anyway, happy Monday...have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a yummy turkey meal. :)