Thursday, April 10, 2008

Moving...


I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything here on my blog....life sort of took hold and when I had time I was working on updating my cooking blog.

Anyway, my family and I are getting ready to move AGAIN! This is a good move though. We've been back in California now for almost 8 months and we've been living in Joshua Tree. We love the house we're living in, but we're lacking community in a big way. We miss being around people and having people over and whatnot, so we've decided to move on base. We really felt God tugging at our hearts to make this big change, so we decided to go with it.

We will be moving around the middle of May. I've never had to pack up everything with a little one around, so any prayers you could send this way would be great ;)

Hope you're all doing well!

No comments: