Thursday, September 23, 2010

Trip to Virginia

One of my very dear friends had a baby on August 7th, so Madison and I took a trip out to Virginia to go and visit and to help out. We had so much fun seeing Emma and Jordan and meeting baby Mason. (We hadn't seen Emma and Jordan since May when they moved back to Quantico, VA, where we first met).








On this trip Madison and I also were able to see our good friends the Buffamante's, some of our old neighbors from 29 Palms, who have also since moved to Quantico. It was so nice to catch up with them and see how big sweet Sydney is getting. Lindsey and I had a chance one morning to go on a walk and it felt like old times.




Another friend I had a chance to see on this trip was sweet Andi Matthews. I met her when we lived in Virginia and she and her family have since moved back and are permanently located there now. I was privileged enough to see her beautiful MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) program that she and another girl are heading up.

No comments: