Friday, March 01, 2013

A Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Today I woke up crazy early....I couldn't help it! :)

I spent this morning in Madison's classroom and running some final errands. The day went buy super quick, thankfully. Hudson and I picked up Madison from school, ran a couple more errands and then had our usual Friday night movie/pizza night. It was perfect!

Now I am just running around finishing up little odds and ends. I think I am just about done. I will finish the evening with a nice quiet time, thanking God for all He's done during this time and just reflecting on all that has taken place! Then, I will go to sleep and wake up to my alarm to start getting ready.

This is my final post of the deployment. :) We did it!!!!

My next post will be full of wonderful pictures and stories from homecoming! Thank you all for your amazing support and prayers throughout the last five months of this journey we've been on! God is so wonderful and faithful to provide exactly what we need when we need it!


***Please continue praying for Tori! Thank you!!!***

No comments: