Friday, October 24, 2008

Alex's 10 Year High School Reunion


Sorry this has taken me so long to post. I actually forgot that I hadn't posted about it because it was the same weekend that Dave Bouchard came home and that was so exciting!!!!

Well, on October 10th, Alex's 10 year high school reunion was held at the Los Alamitos Race Track. We arrived around 8:15 and were there until about 1:30 in the morning. That is the latest I've stayed up in a long time! It was fun meeting friends of Alex's from high school and it was also fun getting to catch up with people that I know through Alex and some other friends. Here are some pictures from the night:


1 comment:

betsy said...

How fun! Sounds like Alex's reunion was a much better time than ours!! By the way, you look beautiful in these pictures...love your dress & your hair looks so pretty!!