Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"I Now Pronounce You..."


On Saturday, my parents, Alex and I went to one of my friend's weddings. I've known Tory since I was in eighth grade. Our parents over the last few years have become really close. Tory got married at St. Paschal's Church and then had her reception at Spanish Hills. Everything was beautiful!



When we first got to the reception, there was a seafood table with a beautiful ice sculpture. On this table there were all sorts of items from shrimp, sushi, crab legs, and oysters. Alex had never tried an oyster before, but was curious to, so here are a few pictures of him trying his very first oyster (and he's said he'll never do it again).






Here are some pictures of my parents, Alex and I while we were at our table.






Here are some pictures from the dance floor

Father Daughter Dance


Our friends Dennis and Ashlie Hain (Father and Daughter)


Tory's Parents





Tory and her sister Hailey


Some other random pictures from the night!

My mom and Mel


Cake Picture







Tory and Mike we pray many blessings upon you as you start this new chapter in your life.
Thank you for including us in your special day! Have so much fun in Cambodia!

No comments: