Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hodads

So, Alex and I had been wanting to go try out Hodad's forever (well since we'd seen it on Diner, Drive-In's, and Dives...a favorite show of ours).

As most of you know, we're California natives, so when we hear someone say that a certain burger is better than In-N-Out's we get rather defensive b/c nothing beats In-N-Out! Well, I think it's safe to say that Hodads definitely comes close! If the prices were the same, I might say they were better (gasp)!

I am not a "burger trying" girl when we go places. I love burgers, but for some reason, I have always been drawn to other items on the menu, so when I say that this burger was good, I mean it!!!!

I wish I had thought to take pictures of our AMAZING food. I had a cheeseburger, Alex had a double double cheese burger, the kids each had a mini cheeseburger (which were still a pretty decent size), and we all shared a half and half, which was half onion rings (some of the best I've ever had), half fries. We did manage to snap a couple pictures of the kids while we were waiting for our food.


1 comment:

Crazy Love said...

Sounds soo good..makes me want in n out though!!