Thursday, February 02, 2012

One Busy Day

Last weekend, Alex and I had a crazy Saturday. It began with Madison's Family Day at her preschool. Then, we had to rush off to dance class. Next, it was home for lunch and then off to a sweet friend's birthday party. Finally, we were able to end the day with a WONDERFUL Date!!!!





Alex took me ice-skating and then afterwards we went to the Melting Pot for Appetizers and Dessert! We had so much fun!

I can't remember the last time that I went ice-skating (I think it was about 7 years ago with my friends in my teaching program). It was so much fun to just be there with Alex, to hold hands and skate through the crowds, knowing the crowd was there, but caring nothing about it. We were smitten with each other. We were giggly and playful! It was a much needed night out and we definitely had fun!




We LOVE the Melting Pot and I was so excited when I found out that Alex had made us reservations to enjoy a little fondue after our fun outing. We had our favorite Spinach and Artichoke Cheese Dip. Then we each had a yummy salad and finished off the meal with their Flaming Turtle Chocolate Fondue!

It was a wonderful night and the perfect way to end such a busy busy day!

1 comment:

~ko said...

What a full day! Your date sounds too cute and so you :) Hope your weekend is going well!