Monday, January 22, 2018

It's Been A Little Bit

Day 168

So crazy that we are rounding the corner to almost 200 days apart.

Oh how we miss Alex something fierce.

I know it's been awhile since I last posted. Part of the reason is because we've actually been fortunate and have had the ability to talk often, and nighttime tends to be one of those times, when it works out, so I have already updated Alex on most things by the time I'd go write for the day. So, I started feeling like I was being redundant. However, I've received several messages asking for an update, so I thought I'd write one.

We are definitely getting closer and closer to homecoming, but we still have a few months. However, this has not stopped us from planning our homecoming vacation and getting excited about it together. We have the trip planned, but we are keeping it a surprise from the kids so, unless we cave and tell them where we are going, this will remain a secret. :)

Alex found out that he's been approved for the Navy-Marine Corps Trial Judiciary. Basically this means he's been selected to be a Judge for the Marine Corps pending the completion of the judge's course. This course is 3 weeks long. This won't have any effect on our next billet, but could potentially for the following one.

Hudson is having a blast with tennis and golf and can't wait for baseball season to start, which is quite literally just around the corner. He's excelling in his class and doing so well with his reading, writing and math. He's just the sweetest and just so fun to be around.

Madison is right in the middle of her competition season right now. I posted a video of each of her new routines for the year on my fb page. She LOVES that she has her own routines this year. She has been quite successful so far this year and is looking forward to the rest of the meets.

I have been working extremely hard on my fitness and health goals at my gym with my amazing friends and trainers. They are all helping me to work hard and stay focused to reach my goals. For those of you that are local, I have some special passes I'm allowed to give out fora  FREE VIP TWO WEEK pass if you'd like one. I've seen some wonderful gains (including some fun losses). My team came in second for the holiday challenge, meaning we won a fun spa package to a local spa here in town. I can't wait to book my appointment.

I have also been working hard on growing my business and educating others on how to live above the wellness line and how to kick those yucky toxins to the curb in all areas of  their home. We also have a fun new launch happening come February 1st that is just soooooo exciting and will be so fun for Valentine's Day!!!!

Both of the kids have had some fun field trips and they each have a couple more coming up next month, in addition to the 100th day of school.

So basically this is the update for now and I will post more as we approach some more other big milestones coming up. I will work on being more consistent with these blog posts.....

No comments: