Thursday, May 12, 2005

Standing for Something or Falling for Everything

Well, today I was moved to take a stand for what I believe and for my integrity, which has been called into question as a result of being Christian. I have been deeply disturbed by the accusation of having poor integrity. I consulted some wise women and received some great advice about how to write my rebuttal and when to turn it in. I am pleased to say that I did do what I felt was right, which was very hard to do. I have never been in a situation where I had to write a letter to dispute an evaluation given to me by a boss. It is scary because I needed to do this for me, not to make my boss look bad. That is the last thing I would want to happen. I just hope that my intentions behind it all are understood.

I simply looked at the whole situation and figured that if I let it go, than that says a lot about my integrity...that I didn't care what people thought of my moral conduct. Saying something about the unjust comment shows that I do care and that I do have high integrity.

Well, I've done what I felt God was calling me to do and now I am left waiting.


More later...

No comments: