Sunday, July 24, 2005

To My Blog Friends.....

During this upcoming week, my husband takes the California State Bar. The test is three days long: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The test is eight full hours of examination each day. If you could, please pray for my husband. Pray for a peace that overwhelms him, a clear mind, and the ability to recall all of the law he's been studying for months. This test is particularly important since he's in the Marine Corps. The Marine Corps gives its officers two chances to take it, when they're part of the JAG unit, before they redesignate their commission. This is his first attempt and hopefully the last. The thing that is especially difficult about this test is that they don't find out the results until sometime around Thanksgiving.

Thank you for your prayers. They are much appreciated.

His blog by the way is www.lawandordance.com

3 comments:

Kim said...

I will be praying.

My husband is an ex-Marine. He worked for JAG as an admin (like a paralegal (he was enlisted))...

Small world :).

Stephanie said...

Thank you!!!! I'm surprised your husband let's you call him an ex-Marine...once a Marine, always a Marine...:)

I've been hearing that forever....we have several "former" Marine friends. Do you mind me asking...how long was your husband in the Marine Corps?

Take care

Kim said...

You're so right about the "ex"!My "former" Marine was in for 4 years. He still hasn't left California (his last active duty post was El Toro -- sadly no longer there). Most of his friends are either retired from the Corps or still in. Now he's a plumbing contractor and a football coach (High School Freshman: Defensive Line). He still has the haircut. :).