Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Dress...

When I was younger my mom's friend from college made this dress for me. My mom kept it all of these years and when Madison was born, she gave it to me. I took a picture of her in it the other day. Here is the picture of me wearing the dress and then one of Madison wearing the dress. My mom thinks I was either 13 or 14 months old in the picture and Madison is 13 months in hers.


me


Madison

Also, everyone keeps asking where Madison gets her red hair. I think it's obvious, but for those of you who don't see the red I currently have in my hair, take a look at the color of my hair in my photo. :) Now that's some red hair :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, that is awesome!! you had a lot of pretty red hair at that age.

Heidi said...

My mom saved my baby clothes too, but she just gave them to me and now Kate is too big to try them on! This is too cute. It is neat to see how much she resembles you as well.

The Doerr Four said...

She looks just like you. You both are so cute! How fun to dress her up in your baby clothes. Those make great pictures.