Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hand in Hand...


Can I just tell you that I am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!?! Sorry ladies, I have found the most amazing man and he's already taken. I was blessed to marry him 7 years ago (July 25, 2004).

Alex is such a loving friend and husband. He is my partner on this journey we call parenthood. He is the leader of our home. He is the one I want by my side, ALWAYS! He is so loving and caring. He melts my heart with a simple smile. He puts butterflies in my stomach when he walks in the room (still). He brings a smile to my face at random times during the day when I think of him. He makes me proud to be his wife and an American with his commitment to the Marine Corps. He makes me a better person. He teaches me new things every day. He not only tells me he loves me, he shows me h loves me. He is a man of integrity and character.

Alex, I love you more today than I did yesterday. I am so blessed to call you mine and to have you by side in all that we do. I couldn't imagine walking through life with anyone else. Thank you for choosing me! Thank you for loving me! Happy 7th Anniversary My Handsome Prince...looking forward to growing old with you, holding your hand in mine and walking through this beautiful life that God has blessed us with!

No comments: