Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sunshine is Good for My Soul

So, I'm a California wimp and I definitely have been not so pleased with the weather here lately, BUT I think I might be acclimating because today it was 55 and sunny and it was GLORIOUS.

Here is a cute picture of Hudson that I snapped as we were waiting to pick up Madison...isn't he just the cutest?!?



Alex is working on his paper all week so, after we picked up Madison from school, we loaded up in the car and grabbed Madison's little friend next door and we were off to a beautiful park here: Pen Park. When we pulled up, I realized everyone else also had the same idea. It was CRAZY busy with mom's from all walks of life chasing their toddlers and preschoolers around the park. Thankfully, all of the big kids (including Madison and her friend), were very considerate of all of the little people and made them (and their hovering moms) feel at peace.



Hudson had a blast running all over the place. He is such an outdoorsy boy and we've been cooped up on our house far too long. He took full advantage of the freedom that the park offered. I was able to get a little workout in too!



Madison and Rachel had a blast swinging, playing tag, playing hide-n-seek, racing each other to the fence, spinning each other around on some crazy part of the playground equipment, and just talking and being girls.



Hoping the weather decides to stay and just skip all of the snow I keep hearing is coming, but for now I'll take my sunny day!

I love how God always knows just what we need, and a little ray of sunshine was definitely needed today to help me feel refreshed and ready for the rest of the week.

No comments: