Thursday, January 01, 2015

The Box with a Smile

So, I have a confession.....

I am addicted to receiving those little (or big) brown boxes with a smile. Now that Christmas is over, they will be slowing down their appearance at our home (or so I keep telling myself), but yesterday I received one of those boxes and it contained the next book for my Women's Bible Study that I am apart of out here. This is an amazing group of ladies that despite what we're all doing, we stop and get together Tuesday mornings to laugh, to pray, and to be real with one another. For this season of my life, they are my only consistent friend time during the week and it's always much appreciated.

Anyway, I wanted to share our next study with you, in case you were interested in doing with too. It looks like it's going to be a great study and that it's going to go deep. I completed the intro and day 1 of session 1 today.



If you decide to join me on this journey through 1, 2, and 3 John please let me know! 

No comments: