Sunday, November 05, 2017

MILESTONE 1!!!!!

DAY 90!!!!!!


Did you see that? Day 90!?!?!?!?!?!?!

We are 1/3 of the way done with this deployment!!!! So excited to hit this milestone. While it still feels like we have a long way to go, it is nice to know that those 90 days are behind us and that we are 90 days closer to having Alex home. I'm definitely missing my man more now than ever....as the holidays get closer and closer, while they are a great to help pass the time, they emphasize the piece of my heart that is missing right now.

The kids and I had a great day today. We went to church. We went to Trader Joe's. Then, we came home and had lunch and shortly after lunch our longtime family friends the Carmichael's came over with my parents for a little bit before they headed back home (they were just in town for the weekend). It was so fun to see them and to catch up with them for a little bit.

Then the kids and I watched Prancer because we downloaded the free trial of Hallmark Movie Now to see if we wanted it. I'm trying to see what the three different Hallmark channels get. With Sling we have Hallmark, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. Then we have the Hallmark App and now this new movie one.....I just know I don't want to miss our Christmas movies and a few other Hallmark shows/movies that I enjoy, when I have time to watch them.

Anyway, the kids were tired early because of the time change, so I put them both to bed a little early, since it felt later for them and they both fell right to sleep. And, I've been working ever since and took a quick break to write this post.

I'm actually working on my private class for this Thursday about Winter Wellness. If you'd like to be added to it please let me know. I am just doing a quick class around 7:30 to help people learn how to boost their immune system and to be proactive with staying well this winter season.

No comments: