Wednesday, November 01, 2017

We Flipped the Calendar!!!!

Day 86.

IT'S NOVEMBER!!!!

LOVE when I get to change that calendar to a new month....can't believe we've been able to flip the calendar 3 times so far since Alex left. We're moving along.

The kids are already on a count down until they get to see their cousins. As soon as they woke up, that's all they could talk about. To say we're excited is an understatement.

Today, I am going on very little sleep because End of the Month Hustle is Legit!!!! However, I had a killer run and workout with my trainers today. Felt so good to get a good workout in. Then, I ran to Costco, to drop our rent check off and then had a few minutes to meet my mom and aunt while they were eating lunch. Then I ran home, and did some more work and then it was time to get the kids.

After pick up, a sweet friend called me to just say hi and check in on me and it made my day. Then we quickly loaded back in the car and headed to gymnastics. Hudson and I dropped Madison off and then came home and finished his homework and had dinner. Afterwards, we watched the World Series until we had to go get Madison and I finished watching it once we were back home and the kids were in bed.

I have so much I could do right now, but I am beyond wiped out from the last few days, so I think I'm going to head to bed to catch up on some rest and then I'll hit it hard tomorrow after I'm done volunteering.

Hope everyone had a GREAT day~!!!!

No comments: