Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day


I had hoped to get this post up before Father's Day, but it just didn't happen. Nonetheless, I couldn't let Father's Day pass and miss out on the opportunity to post about what an amazing Father Alex is to our children.


Alex just adores Madison and Hudson and it is so fun to watch them all interact. Alex has such a sweet, gentle heart, the kind of heart that is perfect for raising a little girl. Alex also has an amazing endurance and goofy sense of humor that makes him perfect for raising a little boy. He possesses so many more qualities, but these ones in particular stick out and cause me to fall in love with him all over again as I watch him interact with our children.




Alex is so patient and kind. He helps keep me in line when the house is stressful, as it can be having a preschooler and an infant. He is also caring and nurturing. He helps make boo boos better, he scares away monsters in the closet, he gently wipes tears away, he brings comfort through hugs, he brings laughter, fun and so much more!

We are blessed to have Alex as the leader of this home. Hudson and Madison couldn't have a better daddy and I couldn't have a better Husband! I love you babe! Happy Father's Day!

PS~Happy Father's Day to my dad! I love you so much and I will always be your little girl!

No comments: