Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Another One Bites the Dust...

Day 85.

My day started with a fun picture from one of my sisters......my how crazy it is that I have a daughter now that is older than I am in this picture!


This morning was fantastic. The kids were decked out in their orange for school and Hudson's class had a wonderfully festive day. I was able to help out with the Spider Making Station and the Candy Corn Fruit Salad Station. There was also pumpkin bingo, graphing a fun mixed bag of goodies, and the monster mash. Here are some cut pics from the day:



    

After school, I worked on dinner. We have chili on Halloween. I made two kinds this year: traditional and white bean chicken chili. While I was working on dinner I was also helping the kids prep and carve their pumpkins. They had a lot of fun and each designed their own pumpkin. Madison did hers completely on her own and Hudson did all of his except a few parts of the mouth that were tricky. 

Madison's    Hudson's 

After they had finished carving their pumpkins, my parents arrived and shortly after that my aunt arrived. We all hung out for a little bit and then we ate dinner. After dinner we watched a little of the World Series and then got ready to take the kids out to a few houses in our neighborhood. Here are few pictures before we headed out.

     

Our frist stop was our friend Shelly's house. She lives on our street and also works at the school. She spoiled the kids rotten. Their bags were almost so full of candy after stopping at her house that they didn't have room for much more. After that we just went to a few houses and then headed home. It was past the kids bedtime by the time we got home, so they enjoyed 1 piece of candy and then got ready for bed.

Once the kids were in bed, we all watched the World Series Game tonight!!!!! Go Dodgers!!! Can't wait to watch tomorrow's game!!!! It's been such a GREAT series. 

However, today has been full and I sort of wish tomorrow was Saturday so that we could take the morning slowly....but TOMORROW is November.....another month bites the dust from this deployment!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

No comments: