Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day


This was my first Mother's Day as a mother of two children and I had such a great day!

We began the day with going to Starbucks and then to church, which is always a blast because we just simply LOVE our church out here. We then went to Olive Garden for lunch and I had my favorite Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks! Oh how I could eat that at least twice a week if I had the option!

After lunch, we went to get Madison's hair trimmed (see post below). Once we were done, we went back home and while Madison and Hudson were napping, Alex and I enjoyed some time just relaxing. Alex bought me a new set of pots and pans, so I had fun opening those and getting them all out and ready to use. He also bought me some beautiful flowers. Madison and Hudson got me a beautiful card and an hour massage to Massage Envy for a time of my choice (I'm hoping for next weekend).

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and feel so blessed by my family!

No comments: