Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Favorite Picture To Date

Today was a fantastic day!!!!

For starters, Hudson was completely back to himself! :) Also, I figured out how to take apart the stroller (it ended up being a very involved process) and was able to wash the entire cover...yay!!!!

Here is the stroller all stripped down:



This morning, we were all ready early, so I treated myself to a little Coffee Bean (I still had money left on a gift card from my parents). Then, we headed off to church. The sermon was phenomenal this morning. Pastor Mike really nailed it today!

After church, we headed to Lowe's for some flowers and a few other things to decorate our home for homecoming (that I can't post just yet b/c it's a surprise for Alex, but pictures will come later). Here are our beautiful new flowers...here's to hoping I can keep them alive. :)


After Lowe's, we came home and had some lunch. The kids went to quiet time and I was able to talk to Alex for a little bit through FaceBook Messenger. While chatting with him, he sent me my favorite picture from the whole deployment thus far! (Oh and I apologize to all of you who keep asking on FaceBook what day Alex is coming home, I am not able to share that information for security purposes. I am not trying to be rude. But no worries, there will be plenty of pictures on that very special day. Thank you all for your prayers)!



When I received this picture, I couldn't help but smile and it hasn't left my face since! I have just been one big ball of energy. After I dropped the kids off at AWANAS tonight, I zipped over to the Dollar Store and picked up some festive balloons for Hudson's birthday. I can't believe he's going to be two tomorrow! He's getting so big! 

After Hudson went to bed, Madison helped me decorate the kitchen and bring out his presents to the table. She even made him her very own special card!





Tomorrow after we drop Madison off at school. I have a fun little date planned for me and my little monkey, but that will be for tomorrow!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 

***Please continue praying for Tori. Thank you!!!***

No comments: