Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Yahoo!!!!! Happy Dance!!!!

This morning was fairly normal. We dropped Madison off at school, went to the Y and then went to Trader Joe's! While at Trader Joe's, I was once again majorly impressed with their customer service. I was checking out and talking to the cashier about their Wheat Crisps (they are similar to Wheat Thins, but sooooo much better and without all of the junk in Wheat Thins). Anyway, she was telling me that they just started carrying a new cracker and asked me if we'd tried it yet (we hadn't). She proceeded to tell me that they are very similar to gold fish crackers. I was so excited because my kids like gold fish, but unfortunately they have GMO's contained within them, so I haven't really been buying them. After I finished paying, I decided I was going to go look for those crackers and check them out. Well, while I was on my way to look for them, the manager stopped me and handed me a box of the new Cheddar Rockets. I thanked her and told her I was going to get in line so that I could get them because I had no doubts that my kiddos would gobble them up. She then said, "Nope! These are on the house. They are a new item. Please try them on us!" I was super impressed! What great customer service! I mean, they have seen me every Tuesday for the last two and a half years, but if I wasn't already a loyal customer, I would have become one today! (ps...both of my kids LOVE these)


It's Tuesday, so today Madison had gymnastics. They were practicing for their upcoming meet over President's Day Weekend! I know I say this all of the time, but I just simply love watching how much Madison LOVES gymnastics. She literally glows while she is out there! Here is a photo I was able to capture while she was listening to instruction for her beam routine!


Another very exciting thing happened today! Today I made our final payment for the loan on our Prius! YAHOO!!!!! We are down to just one car payment! So excited! I may or may not have done a little happy dance, when I made the final payment over the phone!

***Please pray for Tori, she is in surgery right now and will be until about 10:00pm. Thank you!!!***

No comments: