Monday, August 07, 2017

It's About That Time Again




Well, it's been awhile since I've consistently blogged, but once again this will be a place where Alex can keep up with us while he's away. Right now, the world is quiet and I'm sitting here thinking about what today holds. It will be a hard day of "see you soon," but God is always faithful. While today will be rough, being able to finally rip the bandaid off and start the count down is encouraging. We have had a lot of fun making memories during pre-deployment leave. Our buckets are overflowing and we are ready for this chapter. We all have big goals while we are apart and I, for one, am excited to get started on them and see where God takes me.


Since our move, my routine has been off and I've just been winging it. Those of you that know me, know that I operate best in routine. I am able to fly by the seat of my pants, if need be, but I thrive in routine and consistency. As a result my diet and exercise aren't quite where I'd like them to be, so that is a big goal for while Alex is away...to establish new routines and implement life changes that I will be able to maintain once he's back too! I have also been working really hard in my business and have some big goals I'd like to reach before Alex returns home. I'm super excited to see God move in and through these big goals. I have some others, but these are the two big ones.

I hear the house waking up and my time today is extra precious, so I'll be back to share some more later. We would love any prayers God puts on your heart. Thank you for all of your love and support.

No comments: