Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Which One Did I Choose?

Accomplished.

Today I was able to get a lot done! We took the car to the auto body shop this morning to drop it off and then my parents came and rescued us. There was a mix up at the shop and they didn't have their curtesy shuttle, so my parents came and picked us up and brought us home.

Once we were home I worked for a few hours. My team was having a raffle today (actually it's still going) and so I was answering a lot of phone calls, texts, and emails with questions about a bunch of things.

While I was working, the doorbell rang and it was the FedEx guy....he had a special delivery for me!!! My Apple Watch arrived today! I am still trying to learn about all that it does, but I'm having so much fun with it. The kids are getting a kick out of it too.




Then we made lunch. We're working on cutting out the processed foods from our home. The kids have been on board with everything and super excited. Today we had a salad with avocado, cucumber, peppers, onion, chicken, nitrate/nitrite free applewood smoked bacon, and pine nuts. The kids gobbled it down and for dessert we had strawberries and peaches.

For dinner, I made homemade tomato soup. The kids gobbled it down. and asked if there would be left overs for tomorrow. :) I guess that is a good sign.

Here is the recipe that I used...I follow the bottom portion:

http://cookingwithstephanie.blogspot.com/2011/03/best-tomato-soup.html

Tonight my sweet friend Kristi, blessed me and brought Madison home from gymnastics for me. Hudson was a bit needier today. He's had bad allergies, he's cutting 4 molars and he misses his dad, so we spent some extra snuggle time together and then he went to bed early. He was ready. We snuggled until he fell asleep...it's been a long time since we've done that. It as was a pretty wonderful way to spend my evening.

Once Hudson was in bed, I got my workout in and finished a bunch of chores that needed to be tended to, as well as tie up some loose ends with work.

Madison finished choreographing her beam routine with her coach tonight and I do have a video, but she has asked me to wait to post it until we get a better video. She loves her routine though, so that is super fun to see her so excited and smiley about it.

**For those of you who have an Apple Watch, are there any cool features I need to know about or watch specific apps that I should get?**

SaveSave

No comments: