Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Spotlight!!!

Day 23.

Today was a busy day, but good busy!

I walked the kids to school and Hudson asked me to pop in his classroom and see his special Spotlight Student image hanging from the ceiling. His teacher picks a new spotlight student each day so that the class can get to know each other (so cute) and he was picked yesterday, so he wanted me to see. He told me that he accidentally said "Tomato Salad" instead of "Tomato Soup" so that is what it means when you see that in the pictures below.

      

After drop off, I walked home and grabbed my water and went for a 3 mile run/walk...mostly just a fast walk today though because it was soooooooo HUMID. I had the chance to catch up with my dear friend Cassie while I was at the end of my walk. Just love her and so glad school is back in session and we're back to our weekly chats. It did sadden my heart though to hear the aftermath of everything that happened in Charlottesville. 

Once I was home I went on a crazy planning spree for work. I was so excited. I planned out most of my September classes and created the invites. I have a few more classes that will be happening, just working on nailing down the dates. But look....I am so happy!!! The pictures are similar, however not all of the classes would fit in one screen shot.

     


After planning, I was able to talk to Alex for a few minutes. Please pray for him. He's feeling under the weather and since he just got back from traveling for about a week, he has A LOT of work to do. Please pray for him to get better quickly. 

Once I picked the kids up from school, we raced home. Madison changed, did her homework and then ate dinner and we were off to gymnastics. Tonight is her long night, but when I picked her up she was SUPER EXCITED because her and her coach picked her music for her floor routine. I'm not going to spoil it, but it fits her PERFECTLY and I can't wait to see the routine her and her coach come up with on the 9th. 

Hope everyone is having a great week. So far ours has been pretty good. Day 23 is complete!

No comments: