Friday, December 14, 2012

Box #1

Today was a wonderful day! I had the privilege of working in Madison's classroom again today! I just love being able to spend time in there with Madison and all of the other children. I really enjoy getting to just spend time in the classroom. :)

Madison's school was hosting a holiday boutique today, so I went a little bit earlier than normal to pick Madison up so that I could stop in and take a peek at what was there. It was super cute! I didn't end up getting anything, but it was fun to walk through and see all of the booths set up!

Once we were home and Hudson was down for his afternoon nap, Madison and I read one of her books and one of her Chapters from her new Junie B. Jones books. I love spending time with Madison, but I especially love when we read together. It's such a sweet time that we get to share!

Tonight we watched The Polar Express for our Friday Night movie. I ended up having to order pizza tonight because I was a knuckle head and forgot to get more mozzarella cheese at the store this week. It was fun though because since I didn't have to make the pizza, I was able to be there for the whole movie :)


After the movie, we did our Christmas Tradition of reading our "What God Wants For Christmas!" It's this cute Christmas Story book that comes with 7 boxes (presents) and you open one each day for 7 days. Today we opened box #1: Gabriel. 


"In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee," Luke 1:26

No comments: