Thursday, December 13, 2012

Rainy Day

Today was the first VERY rainy day since school has started. It was definitely interesting! Trying to get Madison to class while holding Hudson and an umbrella is probably a pretty funny sight to watch! :) As I've mentioned before, parking at Madison's school is crazy, but it's EXTRA crazy on rainy days. We made sure we were there early enough to get parking. While we were waiting for it to be time to go in, this is a picture I snapped from the driver's seat.


Hudson and I still went to the Y this morning after dropping after Madison off...it was pretty slow, which was nice! Once we were home Hudson and I had fun playing and face timing with daddy :) 

I had to post some cute pictures of Hudson. He's in this darling phase right now where anytime I sit down he comes and sits down in my lap. It was hard to get a picture from that angle, but I did the best I could. 


Hudson is also hilarious when he knows his picture is being taken. He definitely hams it up. He will stop what he's doing, turn his head and say, "CHEEEEEESSSSEEEE."


It was still raining when we had to pick Madison up, which again, was interesting, but we made it and now the rain has slowed up! :) 

No comments: