Thursday, December 20, 2012

Can I Please Get an Extension on Today?!?

Today has been a whirlwind of a day. Once I left to take Madison to school today, I didn't get back home until after picking her up and even then we were only home for about an hour and twenty minutes and then we didn't get home again until 7:20.

I am still in the middle of all the craziness (Madison's Christmas Party is tomorrow and I am in charge of the whole thing). It's going to be a late night, but before it hit midnight, I wanted to get my daily post in. I am going to post more in depth tomorrow with all of the fun pictures, but I do have one picture for you guys tonight.

My mother-in-law and some of her friends entered a gingerbread house contest and she sent me the picture. I thought it was super thoughtful and super touching.



Alright, I'm off to go finish all of the samples of everything the kids will be making tomorrow. I promise, tomorrow I will post everything I did, both the successes and the failures! 

I just need more time in my day today!

No comments: