Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sisters!!!

Today, the kids and I got up and headed to Thousand Oaks to go see my parents and to go see Jaclyn and Kami. Every year, around this time (sometimes it's for Thanksgiving) Jaclyn gets to come visit from New York and Kami and I make a point to be home so the three of us can get together as much as possible. :)

I love these two girls so much! They are my sisters and it's soooo wonderful to be around them and to just hang out and be together!

Well, tonight we'd scheduled a girl's night out. Kami and Jaclyn came over to my parents house and very thoughtfully brought Madison and Hudson the most darling Christmas gifts. After the kids opened their presents, the three of us left to go out to dinner. My parents watched the kids for me! :)






We ended up going to Stone Fire Grill for dinner. I had the most delicious salad. It was their version of a BBQ Chicken Salad. It was super tasty! I am going to be researching to see if there is a Stone Fire Grill out here, so that I can get that salad again in the near future! 

Jaclyn, Kami and I sat and talked for about three hours and enjoyed our dinner nice and slowly! Can I just mention how nice it is to be able to eat at my own pace!?! Also, it was wonderful to just be able to sit and have great conversation with my sisters! Of course, I always wish we had more time together, but I am so thankful for the time we do get with each other!


No comments: