Monday, January 28, 2013

A Much Needed Day

Today I woke up feeling almost back to 100%. I am still working on getting my appetite back and regaining my energy, but overall I am feeling like a new person :)

Madison had a fun day at school. Hudson and I had a fun time at home. This afternoon, Madison, Hudson and I went to the park for a little bit with Brittney and her kiddos, but once that sun set, we were out of there. The temperature dropped significantly and the wind picked up, so we were done!

Here are a couple cute pictures I snapped while at the park:


Hudson discovered Delaney's Scooter and she was gracious enough to share with him. He was hilarious trying to stand on it and trying to figure it out.


Tonight after the kids went to bed, I had a massage that was heavenly. Any of my San Diego friends, if you need a good recommendation for a massage please ask me, because I am not joking when I say I very much enjoyed my massage and will booking another one in the very near future :) 

Hope you all have a lovely evening. I am off to bed! 

***Please keep praying for Tori to wake up. She is now back in So. Cal. Her transport went well. Thank you for the prayers.***

No comments: