Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Super Star

We had an exciting morning! Madison was selected to be a Super Star of the month for her classroom (usually two to three kids are chosen per month). The awards assembly was this morning! Madison was so happy. It was very cute to see her so proud of her accomplishment. Alex and I are so proud of our baby girl and the amazing little learner she is and is continuing to become! I pray that she always has the love for school and learning that has right now!




Here is the video (my friend Kristyle was kind enough to video for me so that I could take pictures) of Madison receiving her award from her teacher, Mr. Ray and then shaking the principal's hand:


The rest of the day was pretty laid back. I had a doctor's appointment. Then, Hudson and I came home, ate lunch, and played for a little bit before having to leave to pick Madison up. 

After quiet time, Brittney and I took the kids on a nice 3 mile walk and had some good talk time as our schedules have both been busy lately and haven't really left much time for us to hang out. So thankful for my friendship with her and looking forward to many more years of long walks and great conversation!

Tonight will be a quiet evening, might even go to bed a little early! :)

**Please continue to pray for Tori to wake up and for her parents, Tim and Tammy, as they are in the process of praying through what the next steps are and researching transferring Tori out to Southern California. Thank you all for your prayers for my sweet friend and her family!**

No comments: