Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lovely Weekend!

Today was a very nice end to a lovely weekend.

We went to church and then came home, played for a little bit and then enjoyed a nice lunch. During the kids quiet time, I watched the movie Emma (the one with Gwyneth Paltrow). I really enjoyed it. I love the story of Emma in general and was excited to watch this rendition!

The kids then went to AWANAS tonight. Hudson made a cute little boy because tonight their lesson was on how "God Loves Me." It was so cute! When I picked him up, his teacher asked him who God loves and Hudson responded with "Meeee." Madison earned her red jewel 3 and green jewel 3 tonight. She is almost done with her book. She is super excited about that!

After the kids went to bed, I started the Golden Globes...there is about a half hour left now. I know I missed the beginning (I might go back and watch a little bit of the second airing of it), but so far what I've seen has been really classy and entertaining. I am however, very much looking forward to my next episode in Once Upon A Time that is on soon as well!

Hope you're all having a lovely end to this beautiful weekend.

**Please continue to pray for Tori**

No comments: