Wednesday, January 02, 2013

The "S" Word

This morning we had a follow up for Madison at her ENT. She wasn't too thrilled with what she saw as far as Madison's tonsils go. :/ They have more than doubled in size since her adenoid surgery. They are running a throat culture just to make sure nothing is going on, as far as an infection goes, but the "S" word was thrown out there as a possibility again. :/ I will know more once the culture comes back and we schedule our next follow up visit!

After the doctor's appointment, we went to the Y. The kids always have so much fun there, so it makes it that much easier to go work out and enjoy myself. :) I have a goal I'm trying to reach before Alex gets home! :)

Madison put one of her new puzzles together today during quiet time. She wanted me to take a picture so that Alex could see.




Tonight was a typical night. We went to the park for about an hour or so and then we came home and had dinner. After dinner, we read stories, put our jammies on, and sang songs. It was a great day with the kiddos. Now, I'm just finishing up some odds and ends around the house.

***Some of you have seen my Facebook status updates today, but in case you haven't, please keep my friend Taylore's, sister Tori, in your prayers. She was in a terrible car accident on New Year's Eve and has life threatening injuries and she remains in a coma. Please life her and her family up.***

No comments: