Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Motivated

Well, today was much quieter than yesterday! :)

After dropping Madison off at school today, Hudson and I went to the Y....yahoo! I can't tell you how good it felt to workout again for the first time after being so sick! It was seriously wonderful to run again and to just be active. I am extra motivated again because now I'm on the serious countdown to Alex coming home and I have a goal to meet before he gets home...and I'm not competitive at all ;)

After coming home from the Y, I eagerly went on FaceBook to look at homecoming pictures of two of my friends. It was so fun to see them reunited with their husbands and to see the look on their kids faces! Priceless! I just LOVE homecomings! I seriously think that every American should experience being at a homecoming. They are very powerful!

After the kids went to bed, our life group came over for our weekly study! Tonight we studied what it truly means to Follow Jesus. We had a great discussion and we talked about some wonderful applications to how to be better at being authentic. I love my life group. They are not only amazing people, but they are amazing friends! So blessed by my relationship with each person in our group!

***Please continue praying for Tori. Her sister posted an update last night that said Tori is no longer considered to be in a Coma, but they would really appreciate prayer for Tori's mind and cognition. Thank you for the prayers!!!!***

No comments: