Sunday, January 06, 2013

Simple Day

Today was a simple day! We got up and went to church. Then, we headed to the Exchange to pick up some things for Alex's next care package! :) I am super excited to make the next one after this because it will be the Valentine's Day one and for those of you who have known me even for a day, know that I LOVE hearts, so I sort of enjoy this holiday!

After we were done shopping, we came home and had a nice lunch. Then we all had a nice quiet time. I watched G.I. Jane! I haven't seen this movie in forever, but I really enjoy it when I get to watch it!

AWANAS started back up tonight, and it's at a new time! :) So, the kids were super excited to have that to do tonight. It was nice having AWANAS start back up because it was the start of us getting back into our routine and when we're in routine the weeks tend to fly by! :) I have been working extra hard to fill up my weekends too, so I am looking forward to all of the fun stuff we have coming up.

Right now it's a rainy evening, so I am getting ready to go change into my pajamas, grab a blanket, get some hot tea and snuggle up on the couch and watch two of my favorite shows: Once Upon a Time and Biggest Loser!

Hope you all had a wonderful day and that this week is full of blessings!

***Those of you still praying for Taylore's sister Tori, please continue to do so. Her body needs to do a lot of healing. Here are some things to pray for: the swelling in her brain to go down and to stay down, for her not to get pneumonia, for her to wake up, and for COMPLETE healing.

No comments: