Friday, January 25, 2013

Rainy Day

This morning I woke up feeling better than yesterday, but still had a slight fever. I have had my ups and downs for how I've felt today, but overall today was much better than yesterday. Thank you all for your prayers. Currently my fever is back up right now, I think it's just because of it being the end of the day and whatnot, so praying that tomorrow when I wake up, my fever will officially be gone! :)

This morning the kids were ready much quicker than usual, so they had a chance to color together before we had to head off to school. Here is a darling picture of them coloring nicely together, and Hudson is sporting his new beanie. :)



Hudson and I had a low key day at home while Madison was at school. It has been raining all day, so we've been snuggling and watching movies and reading books pretty much most of the day. While Hudson napped this morning, I threw in my newest Netflix: The Luck One...love that movie! 

Tonight for movie night we watched the short little Charlie Brown's Valentine film and then we watched a new Tinkerbell, that I didn't even know existed, but found on Netflix: Tinkerbell and The Lost Treasure. Not really sure how I missed that one, but we watched it tonight and we LOVED it! Super cute! Here are some more cute pictures illustrating just how much these guys love each other. I am truly blessed and I pray God only continues to grow their friendship! Oh and there is also a picture of Hudson "cheesin'" it up!



Madison has truly been the most amazing helper for me, while Alex has been gone, but especially these past couple weeks when I've been feeling under the weather! She has helped Hudson pretty much with everything he's needed except changing his diapers (which she's offered to do, I just was scared to see what kind of mess would come of it). Anyway, I am so blessed to have a daughter with such a kind, loving, generous heart who is ready to jump and help me at a moment's notice! 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

***Please continue praying for Tori. They hope to move her early next week. Thank you!***


No comments: