Monday, January 14, 2013

Simple, but Lovely

Today was simple, but lovely!

This morning was interesting. I dropped Madison off, but when Hudson and I got back to the car, it wouldn't unlock. For the last week or so, when it's been super cold in the morning, I've had trouble getting to the doors to unlock with the clicker, but eventually it always did. Well, this morning (in 33 degree weather) the car would not unlock. I tried everything. Anyway, I called the Honda Service department and they helped me. Needless to say, now I will be using Alex's keys until I can go get my other key looked at (the guy on the phone thinks something might be wrong with the circuit board based on some questions I answered).

Once we were back in the car, Hudson and I headed to the Y. It felt so good to get back to my normal workout schedule. After the Y, we headed home. I did a bunch of chores around the house, but other than that it was a pretty quiet morning.

We also had a pretty slow evening, but once the kids were in bed my sweet girlie Alexis came over. Alexis and I had a great conversation. I always love our visits and look forward to the next one!

Hoping that tomorrow morning, the car door opens with Alex's key! :) Hope you all had a lovely day.

**Please pray for Tori as she recovers from some surgeries she had today. Please continue to pray for her to wake up and for God to heal the left side of her brain! Thank you**

No comments: