Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Ever Growing "To Do" List

Today was another fairly low key day.

I have been fever free all day!!!!!! Thank you all so much for the prayers! We still stayed home from church today because I didn't want to chance my fever coming back while there and then exposing everyone to whatever it is I've had the past week.

We pretty much did the same thing as yesterday. We watched movies, read stories, and I worked on my puzzle a little bit more.

This evening the kids went to AWANAS...it was sports night. Madison sported her Angel's shirt, but we discovered Hudson does not have an Angel shirt that fits him right now, so I think that will be on my list of things to get for Hudson's upcoming birthday! :)

While the kids were gone this evening, I tried to drive Alex's car around the block, only to find out that the battery had died yet again! I think it's time for a new battery! Yet another thing added to my "to do" list!

Yesterday I started a movie called "The Game." I wasn't able to finish it before the kids were up from their quiet time yesterday (definitely not a kid friendly movie) and I watched another little bit of it today during their quiet time, but still wasn't able to finish it, so as soon as I finish this post I am going to watch the last half of it. It's pretty interesting. It has a bit too much foul language for my taste, but the plot has me wanting to know what's next. I can say though, that this will be one of those movies that if the ending isn't worth it, than I will be very bummed out!

***Okay, so I have finished the movie! I personally didn't care for it. It was super dark.***

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I look forward to getting back into my normal routine this week once I am well enough to do so (I am hoping by Wednesday). In the mean time, I am going to be hunting for my homecoming outfit. I am hoping to have it completely picked and bought (or at least ordered) by President's Day Weekend!

***Please continue to pray for Tori to wake up! Thank you!***

No comments: