Monday, October 23, 2017

Come On Fall....We're Ready For You!

Day 77.

Happy Monday everyone! It definitely didn't feel like a Monday to me. Actually, when I went to pick the kids up, for a brief second I thought it was Friday...LOL! Wouldn't that be nice!

The kids seem to have had a good day at school. It was a HOT one though...come on Fall where are you?!?! We're ready for cooler weather, a breeze in the air, jeans, boots, and cute sweaters!

I did A LOT today, but none of it is super exciting to share. So, I will say this. I got my workout in. I received GREAT news about my progress when I did my body composition today. I worked my tail off because I am the closest I've ever been to reaching a milestone in my company. I have 7 days left and I am just so excited what the next few days have to hold.

While Madison was at gymnastics, Hudson and I ate dinner, read books, did homework, cleaned up and then headed back to gymnastics. We were able to watch Madison doing her floor routine a few times, which is always a highlight of my day. Just love watching my sweet girl light up when the music turns on and she's in her element. If any of you are interested, Madison's Palm Springs Cup Competition is around the corner. This is the competition that her gym helps host and we are looking for people to place business ads or good luck posts in our program. If you're interested I can send you more info on the pricing. I know it always means so much to Madison when she sees all of her good luck ads from her friends and family. It's something she cherishes. This will be her first competition of the season.....It's in January.

I'm off to go finish up a little more work and then head to bed. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day!!!!

No comments: