Saturday, October 28, 2017

Dodgers Tie the Series Back Up

Day 82.

Well, I had big plans for today, but plans are made to be broken right?!?

When Madison woke up, her jaw was still bothering her a lot. Brushing teeth and eating breakfast were challenge, but she did it like a champ and then we headed off to golf. Hudson had a blast today and said he can't wait until he goes back next week.

I had planned for us to go to a pumpkin patch today, but the closest one to us is over an hour a way and with Madison being pretty uncomfortable this morning we decided just to go out to lunch and then to hang out at home. We were able to watch Star Wards Rebels with Alex again this weekend and that is always fun. Then, once we were off of the phone with Alex, the kids went into quiet time and I worked for a couple of hours.

Once the kids had cleaned up and come back out, they played for a little bit while I finished up a couple things and then we made the pizza dough and relaxed and figured out what movie we were going to watch tonight. Then I quickly ran into the kitchen and made the pizza once the dough had finished. Tonight we watched Racing Stripes. We'd never seen it and it was super cute. It had some great actors in it and a wonderful moral.

The kids then went to bed and I've been working on plans for November and getting my calendar in order. I was able to talk to Alex briefly tonight before he had to go to breakfast. Now I'm off to bed and will see y'all tomorrow.

Go Dodgers...so fun about their BIG win tonight!!!

No comments: