Friday, October 13, 2017

Happy FriYAY!!!

Day 67.

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

This week both went super quick and also seemed to drag, either way, I'm excited that it's Friday.

Today I was able to spend some time with my friend Erika as she gave me a fresh trim and reshaped my hair. It feels so much healthier now. I really love Erika and am so thankful that we met her. She cuts all of our hair and we just adore her.

After my hair cut, I came home and worked...TOMORROW is a HUGE day for my business. If you are wanting to get an early jump on some holiday shopping, follow along because our HOLIDAY CATALOG will be released tomorrow, along with some new items. I am so excited, I can't hardly stand it. I'm a big fan of supporting small businesses. I always try to shop small first when I am making any type of gift purchase. I would much rather support friends and family or a friend of my friends and family than a big name because I know firsthand that when I support a small business I am helping someone directly impact the quality of their life. So, if you have a business, please feel free to leave your link in the comments to this post. I'd love to see what you do and for my friends and family to see what you do so that they can have a chance to support the people I know and love and likewise, if I can ever help you take steps towards wellness, it would be my honor to walk alongside you on this journey, plus it's an exciting time and I just know the catalog is going to be absolutely stunning and the products fabulous!!!

I had a chance to talk to Alex for a little bit today, which was wonderful since we haven't really been able to connect on the phone much this week. He received his most recent care packages today too, which is always fun to hear how he and his roommates like the goodies we send.

I'm pretty sure Hudson will be starting Tennis in the next week or so. He's so excited. I just have to call and see which week they would like him to come. He's really looking forward to having a couple fun things to do during the week now that he's finally decided he would like to try a few sports. He is still starting golf a little later this month and then he's decided he'd like to try baseball in the Spring. :)

Hudson and I stayed at gymnastics today because Madison asked if we'd stay and watch. I took a video of what will be her bar routine for this season (unless of course, they change it, which is always in the realm of possibilities). I posted this video on FB tonight instead of on this thread.

I hope that everyone has a lovely evening and a marvelous weekend!

No comments: