Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fun Mail

Day 73.

Today, while I was at the school, I was able to have fun putting my bulletin board making days to good use. I was able to help Madison's teacher by bringing to life her idea for the door competition that happens tomorrow.

I don't have snapchat nor have I ever used it, but I'm told this is a play on words for snap chat. :) It was so cute. Each of the kids use their chrome books and took a selfie and captioned it with an inspirational quote.


After school today, Madison had Battle for the Books again, so Hudson and I went to the park and we played catch for a little bit before having to go back to pick Madison up.

   


Today was also a BIG day because we received a FUN care package from Alex. The hat in the picture  is a gift to me from Alex, and Alex sent cute teddy bears and letters to the kids. 

   

Tonight I made a new recipe in the InstantPot, it was delicious. I made Chicken Tortialess soup. I let the kids have tortilla chips with theirs, but I was making a healthier version and it was tasty. 


While we ate dinner we watched the Dodgers. The kids had to go to bed before the game was over, but YAY....the Dodgers are going to the WORLD SERIES!!!

No comments: