Monday, October 02, 2017

He Grabbed My Hand and Melted My Heart

Day 56.

The first Monday of October was a success!!! The kids had great days. Madison had a wonderful night at gymnastics. Hudson and I completed his reading homework, played games, and read more books.

This morning, Hudson was extra lovey. On the way to school he held my hand the whole way. I took a picture to document it because usually he wants to beat Madison to every corner....LOL.


I'm soaking up all of his snuggles and love because I know that the years are short. Madison has been extra sweet too. I will take it. They may be at each other's throats, but I'm loving where I am with each of them and I am going to choose to soak it in because I know that tomorrow is a new day and picture day of all days. My kids are so excited about picture day. Madison asked if she could wear her 4th of July shirt because it has a soft flag in the background, and she wants to support her dad. I love her heart! Hudson will be wearing a shirt he picked out himself when we were shopping for his jeans at Target. 

Hope y'all had a lovely Monday, despite of the heaviness of the day. Praying for Vegas. I am saddened, but filled with hope by all of the people who are stepping up and helping. 

No comments: