Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Final Elementary School Picture

Day 78.

Today was a very busy day, which made it go by super quick.

Before I forget again, I meant to post this yesterday and I forgot. Here is Madison's school picture:


The kids and I had a fun walk to school and I had a lovely morning volunteering in Hudson's class. I love that God has brought me so many friends through the kids' school. I just really love all of the people whether they be parents, teachers or office staff. 

After I was done volunteering, I came home and got busy with work. Big things are happening and it's an exciting time. We have a HUGE sale going on right now, so it was fun to be able to message my team and share it with them because it's the kind of sale that in all of my time with Young Living, I've never seen one like this! So, getting to hear everyone's excitement and shock at the news made my day. 

Today was minimum day, so I grabbed the kids after school and we headed home. The kids both finished their homework and we had a lovely dinner before heading off to gymnastics. 

After gymnastics, we came home and the kids got ready for bed and then I taught a speed class on how to get the toxins out of your home by cleaning with plants. It was my first speed class and I LOVED it. I think I will be doing more classes like this. It was much more personable and I liked that people could go back and listen in short clips instead of having a long video to watch. 

Anyway, once I was done with class, I spent some more time working and then Alex called and I was able to talk to him for a little bit before he had to head off to a meeting. 

I am going to finish up a few things and then head to bed myself. 

Hope everyone had a lovely Tuesday! 

No comments: