Tuesday, October 17, 2017

New InstantPot Recipe Success

Day 71.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!

It was a wonderful day!

Had a great day at the school today and then came home and had a very productive day at work. I took a little break to talk to Alex when he called. Just love that man!

It was the kids' short day, so I ran and picked them up shortly after talking to Alex and then we came home and the kids did homework and I worked a little more. I also made dinner in the InstantPot, which was a huge success and super simple. I placed 2 large thawed chicken breasts with 1 cup of water in the pot and cooked on manual for 15 minutes. I pulled the chicken out and shred it and added a little bit of BBQ sauce and we had BBQ pulled chicken. The kids had apples with their chicken and I had a caprese salad.

Madison had a great time at gymnastics and then we came home and it was bedtime. Hudson got ready, we read stories, said prayers, and left a message for Alex on his Talkie.

Then, Madison and I worked on her homework....she has another one of those parent/child homework calendars for their Language Arts. We like to do all of it for the week on our Tuesday evenings because we have the most time out of any other nights during the week. Then Madison went to bed and I worked a little more. I also had a fun conversation with a friend. She's on my team, so it was a little work, but then just some nice catching up before she goes out of town. She's a fellow military spouse and is always super sweet to make sure I have some adult conversation in the evening. So blessed by her friendship and that I get to work with her daily.

I'm finishing up some work right now and then headed to bed.

Hope everyone had a GREAT day.

No comments: