Thursday, October 26, 2017

Have You Seen These Wizards?

Day 80.

I have been off on my days all week. So in case you're wondering today is Thursday....Happy Thursday! On Monday, I thought it was Friday. Yesterday I thought it was Monday and today I didn't know what day it was all day.

I've been crazy busy, but it's all been good.

The kids both had great days at school. I had a fun volunteering today, but it was quick in both classes...just not a lot to do today.

I had two zoom calls for work today.

I've been working out very intentionally and very equally as intentional about the food I'm putting in my body and it feel really good!

Anyway, today, after school, Madison and her BFF went to the Library for a special Harry Potter Night. My friend was kind enough to come pick Madison up since it was a 4th grade and up event and I didn't want Hudson to feel left out. Madison was super sweet and made Hudson his own wand at the craft station. The girls had so much fun. Madison was talking a mile a minute when she got home from the event. Here is a darling picture that Madison and her BFF took together. They apparently were causing all sorts of shenanigans, as there is now a wanted picture with their faces!


I'm so thankful for this family. They have seriously rallied around us and made us feel extra loved while Alex has been away. We are looking forward to our day with them at the parade on Sunday and then catching up with them that evening sometime while we're all at the Fall Spectacular our church puts on. 

I'm also incredibly thankful to my amazing Floral & Pine Team. I am use to keeping long distance friendships simply due to the nature of the life we live. However, I have never met a single one of the girls on my Leadership team, yet I have felt so much love and support from them. Today I hit a HUGE milestone in our company (it won't technically be official for a couple more days), but it's a big deal and I did it! I told myself that I would and I did. This might not seem like much to most people, but it's HUGE to me. When I wanted to give oils a shot, let alone when I felt called to begin pursuing a business teaching and educating others on how to have a life of wellness, I was met by many skeptics. I was laughed at. I was looked down upon. I was mocked. However, I very strongly felt God calling me to do this and Alex was in full support and so I went for it. Anyway, I've been receiving messages and sweet words of congratulations from my teammates all day. I love that I am not only making a healthier way for my family, but I'm voting about what ingredients I am okay with and not okay with in my home. I am working towards big goals and freedom. I am working to educate and empower others, as well as empower leaders to find their voice and their freedom. I LOVE what I do and am so thankful for the community I run in and that I get to do this with them for the rest of my life. God blessed me BIG TIME when He placed me on this team before I even knew I was going to be apart of the team. 

Hope everyone had a GREAT night! 

No comments: