Monday, October 30, 2017

Whew....What A Day!

Day 84.

Happy Monday Y'all!!!

So, I'm struggling to find the words for this post. So much happened today, but at the same time it's hard to put into words exactly what. I can tell you for one thing that I have not had a break at all today. I bounced from one thing to the next.

I took the kids to school. I went for a run. I worked out with my trainer. I went to Trader Joe's. I worked. I talked to Alex. I worked. I picked the kids up from school. I made dinner. I worked. I took Madison to the gym. I went back to Trader Joe's (forgot a couple of things). I found out I was officially SILVER. I ran home to drop the groceries off and feed Hudson. Then we ran back to pick up Madison from the gym. I put the kids to bed. I worked. Whew....see, I did a lot, but because I was constantly on the go I don't have a huge story to tell.

I can say that God did some amazing things and I am so thankful for how He's working in and through my life. I think I'm still taking in the excitement of the day and just simply have no words. I am touched and honored to be able to dream BIG for my family and to see it come to light.

No comments: