Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Discipline

Day 72.

Today was a day of discipline.

This morning both of the kids did a great job getting ready and doing the things they are responsible before we headed out the door. We also were able to FaceTime with Alex on the way to school, which always makes the kids smile.

After drop-off, I walked home and then went for a 2 mile walk before heading to my training appointment. I needed to work so that is why I chose to walk because I'm able to work and walk at the same time for some things. :) It's quite nice to not be tied to a chair.

My workout session was GREAT today and was about remaining disciplined, even if we don't feel like it. I've been working really hard on this when it comes to snacks and non-clean food in general.

Today for lunch I made a tuna wrap (using an Ezekiel tortilla). In my tuna, I used a 1/3 cup Nancy's cottage cheese, celery, onion, mustard, pepper and a splash of salt. It was super tasty and healthy and fell within my daily macros.

After school, the kids came home and were both excited to not have any homework other than reading, so they both sat and read until Madison had to come eat dinner and then we headed off to gymnastics. Here is a video of Madison doing her back handspring step out on the high beam:



After gymnastics, the kids came home and went to be and I worked for a little bit, watched This Is Us, and now I'm working again, but taking a quick break to write this post.


No comments: