Sunday, October 08, 2017

Pretty Quiet Day

Day 61.

Today we had to cancel our plans to go to the Palm Springs Air Museum because we had to wait for the AC guy to arrive. We had the fun window of 10-2 and he showed up about noon and then was here for about an hour or so. By the time he left we didn't have time to go to the Air Museum and get back in time to make our homemade pizza and have our movie night, so the kids decided they'd rather go on a different day when we'd have more time.

It was a pretty quiet day around our home. We took a day to relax and just be at home with each other. We made our homemade pizza and watched Soul Surfer. Then we read some stories and the kids went to bed.

After the kids went to bed, I worked for a bit and then I took some time relax. I watched a little bit of Gilmore Girls and went to bed. I was so sore from my workout yesterday, that I just wanted to go to bed.

No comments: