Thursday, October 12, 2017

It's Fire Safety Week

Day 66.

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!

There are a lot of exciting things happening over here.

First of all, it's fire safety week (very appropriate for all of the fires happening, please keep them all in your prayers). Hudson and his class had been waiting for today to get here because a bunch of firemen came and brought their trucks and did some fun demonstrations for the kids, answered their questions and let the kids have turns using some of their fancy equipment. Hudson was so giddy all day.  Thankfully, I volunteer at the school today, so I was able to see all of the fun and snap some pictures.

        

The second big thing happening over here, is that Madison is becoming quite the artist and on Thursdays when she has a day off from gymnastics, she's been working on her creativity (whether it's through art or story writing...which I must say is simply fantastic....I'm still working on her letting me type up her latest story to share). Today she drew an Oasis out of her imagination. Here is her latest drawing using colored pencils as her medium.


Finally, I have a couple big things going on too! I've already shared with you about my new gym and working out, but I'm loving all of the yummy food and feeling good about continuing to make good choices even when it's hard. I'm just taking one day at a time and sometimes it's one hour at a time to make sure I'm getting my water intake, steps, nutrition, etc.....However, I'm already starting to see it pay off. I've been good and haven't deviated from any of it and I'm seeing a lot of positive results after my first complete week. 

I've also been working hard and prepping for our holiday catalogue to come out this Saturday. We keep getting little sneak peaks and they are all fantastic. Here is one sneak peak that was shared with us. I can't wait.....it will be available starting Saturday at 3 MST. I'm so very excited...last year I waited too long and the items I wanted sold out, so this year I'm ready. I've been planning and saving for it. So many amazing gifts and I might treat myself to a thing to two, as well.

 

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day. 

No comments: